Tuesday 19 March 2019

Te Hāpua Visit

This week Ti Kouka visited our local library, Te Hāpua.  We did some writing about our visit.

On Monday I went to the library!  The library was fun!!! - Maija
I liked sitting on the couches. - Cal
On Monday we went to the library to see books and CDs. I pushed the buttons on the machine. - Waitapu
On Monday we went to Te Hāpua.  Books are so great.  We can read it.  We had fun.  I love all the library. - Cassiel
On Monday we walk to the library. T10 is so excited. - Jiwoo
On Monday we went to the library. At the library there is some books. - Gauri
On Monday we went to Te Hāpua and it was fun. I loved it. I got some books out. - Sophie

Thank you to the librarians, Kate and Sarah, for helping us at Te Hāpua.  And thank you to the parent helpers who came with us too.


We liked listening to Kate reading a story.

We issued our own books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.