Thursday 30 May 2019

Fun Run

At the Fun Run, I was proud of me because I kept on running and I was fourth and I never gave up. I was cheering for people and I had lots of fun and I was very fast! I waved at my Mum and I was good at waving. My favourite part was jumping over the hurdles and I was puffed. I was so close to winning. By Issa

Ready, set, go! At the Fun Run, we jumped over hurdles and jumped through the hula hoops and we balanced on beams and we ran around trees. We went under the parachute. It was rainbow coloured. My favourite part was the hula hoops and the beam.
By Niamh

I feel proud because I crawled under the spider web. The spider web was so hard. By Nathan

I felt proud of myself on the wood. I didn't fall off. At the end, I felt tired. By Tamsin

I felt proud because I was smiling. I felt happy I didn't fall over at the end. I like the Fun Run. By Lexi

Ready, set, go and I was off and away. My favourite part was the slides. I felt hot at the Fun Run. By Naomi S




















1 comment:

  1. So lovely to see thank you. Looks everyone enjoyed it. Niamhs mum

    ReplyDelete

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.