Thursday 8 August 2019

Ti Kouka Kindness Jar

This week we have been making an extra effort to be kind to our peers and teachers. 

To get a bead in the jar we have to notice someone else doing something kind and nominate them. We cant nominate ourselves. 

On Monday we started with a few beads in the jar...


By Friday we had lots more in the jar... 



In Ti Kouka we made a kindness jar for when we be nice to someone.  I put one in it for helping Alexis for Bingo because she couldn't see it so I helped her.  by Harrison

I gave Avleen most of my playdough. by Seth

I was kind because I helped Harrison and Lincoln do their writing. by Cassiel

I have put a bead in the kindness jar!  I had a great idea! by Maija

I was kind because I said I can play with you and they said and I play with them. by Gauri

I was sharing with Jiwoo. by Alex

When my sister got hurt Maddie and me looked after her and we got her a ice pack. by Ruby

I am kind because I share with Gauri. by Eunice

I am kind because I help Eunice with writing. by Jiwoo 

I can be kind by being nice or playing with someone. by Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.