Friday 18 October 2019

T14 Swimming

We thought of a lot of words to describe swimming this week...

We did some great writing using the wow words from our Wordle above.

I can feel the wet soggy water making little waves.
I wonder what it is like to be a mermaid.
By Naomi F

I can see lots and lots of goggles everywhere.
I can hear kicking and splashing.
I can smell the chlorine.
I can feel the water swaying in my face.
I wonder if I can be a dolphin going up and down.
By Naomi S

I can see the clear water.
I can hear people splashing.
I can smell the chlorine.
I can touch the cold wall.
I wonder how to get to the bottom of the pool
By Liam

I can see people, they look good.
I can hear people shouting.
I can smell the water's breath.
I can feel the cold water.
I wonder how they can fill up the pool.
By Leo





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.