Wednesday 13 November 2019

Book Character -Who am I?


Who am I?
T14 has written who am I clues about the book character they chose to be on Friday. Read the clues and see if you can guess who they are...

I wear pink and purple.
I have really long hair.
I have a pet lizard and it is greenish and yellowish.
My very long hair is fun to play with.
I have a beautiful grandmother. She climbs up my hair.
I am a princess. 
I am sparkly and shiny and dazzling.
My hair is sparkly and shiny.
Who am I?
I am Rapunzel.

I have a rugby ball.
I play for New Zealand.
I run fast.
I have big shoes.
I have a New Zealand flag.
Who am I?

I am an All Black.


I am run by electricity
I am super duper shiny.
I am a rectangle shape.
I was made from a pile of junk.
I like drinking petrol.
I like helping mum and dad.
I like playing.
Who am I?

 I am a robot, my name is Stan.

I have a red cape.
I have a little jersey.
I like to go into the forest.
I have a golden basket.
I have pink shoes.
I have a basket with an apple.
Who am I?
I am Little Red Riding Hood.



I have a dog.
I wear fancy clothes every day.
I like sparkly fancy clothes.
My favourite breakfast is Cheerios.
I have a lot of hair clips.
I am very fancy.
Who am I?

I am Fancy Nancy.

I am beautiful.
When I saw the witch I ate the apple and I went to sleep.
I am wearing a beautiful dress.
My hair is a little curly.
I live in the seven dwarves house.
Who am I?

I have a beautiful bun in my hair.
I have a beautiful dress. 
I have two glass slippers.
I get married to a prince.
I do all the jobs in the house. 
I have two step-sisters and a stepmother.
Who am I?


I am Snow White and I am Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.