Thursday 21 November 2019

THE STORMS!!!!

T14 wrote some descriptions of the storms that we have had this week.
We tried to use WOW words in our writing.
We wrote sentences to tell what:
I saw...
I heard...
I felt ...
I wondered

Here is some of our fabulous writing


I saw lightning flashing and striking.
I heard thunder booming and rumbling.
I felt scared and frightened.
I wondered how the hail splashes the water.
Macca

I saw yellow lightning flashing in the sky.
I saw hail exploding on the ground.
I heard thunder booming like drums.
I felt scared.
I wondered when it is going to stop!
Christopher

I saw thunder and lightning booming and flashing.
I saw the greyish, blackish stormy clouds.
I saw rain pouring.
I felt a little bit scared.
I heard striking and booming at my house.
I wondered if it would stop.
I wondered if the lightning would make a hole in my roof. 
Naomi S

When I saw the lightning it was whole sky lightning.
The hail was bouncing and exploding on the ground.
I heard booming thunder.
The rain flooded the road.
I wondered if a sky-scraper got hit by the lightning.
I felt amazed.
Stan

I saw zigzag lightning and the clouds together.
I heard thunder booming on the ground - it was loud.
I felt very very cold.
I wondered if it was dangerous.
Muhummad

I saw lightning it was close to my house.
The lightning and thunder was loud, it was flashing and zipzapping.
I felt scared.
I wondered if my TV would explode.
Vuitton




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.