Thursday 12 December 2019

Ti Kouka Elves

We have been enjoying having Elf help us celebrate Christmas in Ti Kouka this week. It is great fun finding out what he has been up to each morning.


We made our own Elf artworks and wrote about them.

My elf's name is Cheeky. He likes making toys. He is nice and he is happy. He delivers presents so much.

My elf's name is Ice Cream. She likes to swim. She has a snake tongue. She is an elf and she is cheeky.
My elf's name is X54 5000. He likes playing Lego. He has to deliver presents. He is cool and a super hero because he is the best.
My elf's name is Alphablock. He likes to watch Alphablock. He has a rainbow face. He is silly and funny.
She likes to go in the swimming pool. I named her Mary.

My elf likes to play with cubby cheeks. My elf likes to play with me. My elf is called Jack.

My elf's name is Cupcake. She likes making cupcakes. She has hair. She is kind as well as sneaky. She is the only kind elf.
My elf's name is Elf. He likes to make toys. He has sparkly eyes. He is kind and funny because my elf makes toys.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.